Since 1999, Maryland Film Festival has been enhancing the cultural landscape of Baltimore by providing top-notch film programming and uniting filmmakers with audiences. Thanks to your support, we have been able to enrich the lives of Charm City and inspire audiences through film. But in order to continue to grow and provide this much-needed art form to our city, we are calling on you, the film lovers of Baltimore, to help us get there. Please support the work of Maryland Film Festival by making your donation today!
As the holidays draw near, we’re excited to join forces with #MarylandGivesMore, a state-wide campaign to declare Maryland the “Most Generous State” in America by raising $12.2 million for nonprofits on 12/2/14, #GivingTuesday. Maryland Film Festival is working to raise at least $5,000 on #GivingTuesday to help contribute to this effort. Click here to find out more!
– $25 will help us feed a filmmaker for a day at Artscape;
– $50 will help us purchase supplies for our Filmmakers Conference, the unique gathering run by filmmakers that takes place each year during our festival;
– $200 will help pay for a local high school or university student to attend our festival;
– $1,000 will open the door for us to bring in an international filmmaker to present her work;
– $2,500 will help sustain our partnership with the Sundance Labs through the Maryland Filmmakers Fellowship;
– $5,000 will get you a Screening Sponsorship, providing exclusive festival access and great branding exposure opportunities for your company; contact us for details!
Every little bit counts and all donations are tax-deductible! Every gift over $50 will receive a complimentary year-long Friends of the Festival membership, offering access to dozens of screenings and sneak previews throughout the year, as well as special access at our 2015 festival!