An event and silent auction to support the
Baltimore Museum of Industry & the Maryland Film Industry Coalition!!
Thursday, July 30th, 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Baltimore Museum of Industry
1415 Key Highway
Tickets: $45 at the door, $40 in advance, $35 for BMI members and film industry union & guild members.
Tickets can be purchased through the museum at 410-727-4808 ext. 105 or ext. 129. CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS. (please allow time for pages to load, and do not disable pop-ups)
Menu of Events:
Drinks on the Patio, 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Mingle with film industry members including cast, crew and actors from The Wire; silent auction begins.
Keep the Cameras Rolling, 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
From bustling Baltimore to the Bay and beyond, the film industry has long thrived in Maryland. Ed Norris, radio personality and former Wire actor, will moderate a discussion with industry insiders about the current challenge facing the film business in Maryland and what’s in store for the future.
The Night is Still Young, 7:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Go on crew-led tours of the exhibit Local Scenes on the Silver Screen
- Bid on auction items: “once in a lifetime experiences” and autographed “crew-only” film memorabilia from Maryland-based films, TV shows, and The Wire
- View screenings of vintage Maryland films (popcorn included!)
- Explore the Craftsmen’s Village where grips, best boys, make-up artists, prop masters and others demonstrate their work
- Purchase “last call” Wire merchandise only available at the BMI
- Enjoy drinks and light fare all evening