The 17th annual Maryland Film Festival is coming up May 6-10, and we need your help to get the word out! Join the MFF Street Team and help us distribute posters, postcards and yard signs in your area.
Here’s how to be a part of the 2015 Street Team:
- Fill out this form indicating what neighborhoods in the Baltimore metropolitan area you will be able to cover.
- Pick up the following materials from the Maryland Film Festival office. Volunteers must sign in their name when they pick up these materials:
- yard signs
- Post these materials throughout the Baltimore metropolitan area.
- IMPORTANT: Yard signs can only be posted on private property with permission. If yard signs are posted on public property (parks, medians, etc.) the film festival may be fined.
- Please keep in mind that the posters are not waterproof. Please choose indoor locations if possible.
- The volunteer coordinator will follow-up periodically to the team with an electronic survey where you can note the general locations you have placed materials (you don’t have to have precise addresses). We encourage you to take pictures of what/where you’ve posted and send them along via email as well!
Where & when to pick up materials:
Maryland Film Festival Main Office
107 E. Read Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Monday-Friday – 10:30AM-6:00PM
Benefits & additional notes on being a part of the street team:
- Volunteers will receive one voucher for materials placed in 20 locations (note: 20 postcards placed in one location does not earn one voucher. Likewise, multiple posters in a single building only count as one location.)
- Only volunteers who have submitted the follow-up survey can receive vouchers at the festival. Vouchers can be picked up at the beginning of the festival at the volunteer headquarters.
Please note: we have posters to distribute in the office now, and post cards and yard signs will be arriving soon! Stay tuned for more information.